Our Maui Camper Van has all of the features of our classic campers, but with the safety and conveniences of a modern vehicle such as A/C, airbags and ABS breaks. Our reliable modern campers have enough power to climb Haleakala to camp, see the sunrise and hike all in the same day. The kitchen stove, cooler and water tank are removable so you can cook at the back of the camper or move everything to a camping table if you prefer.
The Maui Camper has seating for four and a full-size bed for 2, also includes all the camping supplies you could need to have a great camping trip. See a list of inclusions below.
THIS VEHICLE MAY ALSO BE RENTED AS A REGULAR 7 PERSON MINI VAN.
You’ll blend in on island roads. Maybe you’ll even make new local friends! Which is very common.
These book up fast, so don’t delay.
- Full-size bed
- 2-burner propane gas stove
- Camping table
- Camping chairs (2)
- Water pump and 3.5 gallon water tank
- Storage space for food & drinks
- Easy access double sliding side doors
- Pots & pans
- Cooking utensils (spatula, spoon, knife)
- Gas lighter
- Can/bottle opener
- Plates, bowls, mugs, cups, silverware for 2
- Coffee Maker
- Campground directory
- Road map
- Flashlight, screwdriver
- First aid kit, fire extinguisher
- Ice chest
- Paper towel, toilet paper
- Small broom and dustpan